- Cleveland Browns: QB/ Josh Allen (Wyoming)
Barkley probably should be the pick here but the QB pool will diminish by pick four. He has a cannon and with Tyrod Taylor in the fold, he can sit for a year or two.
- NY Giants: QB/ Sam Darnold (USC)
Chances of the Giants being in the top 5 next draft is unlikely, grab Eli’s successor now.
- NY Jets– QB/ Josh Rosen (UCLA)
Some say he is the most polished QB in the field, Being from Los Angeles the stage in New York should be natural.
- Cleveland Browns: DE/ Bradley Chubb (NC State)
Everybody thinks Barkley has to be picked here but it is a passing league, pair him with Myles Garrett.. Scary.
- Denver Broncos: QB/Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma)
In my opinion, he is the best QB in the draft. If he was 6’3 he would probably be going first.
- Indianapolis Colts: G/Quenton Nelson (Notre Dame)
Arguably the second best player in the draft. Colts gave up the most sacks last season and Luck coming off injury. No brainer.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: RB/ Saquon Barkley (Penn State)
The consensus number one player falls due to his position is devalued. Winston will smile about this.
- Chicago Bears: LB/ Tremaine Edwards (VA Tech)
Losing Jarrell Freeman in free agency opened a need. If Nelson or Barkley fell to them it would be a no brainer.
- San Francisco 49ers: DB/ Minkah Fitzpatrick (Alabama)
Best player in the draft if you asked me. He can play every single defensive back position. Sherman could be a good mentor.
- Oakland Raiders: NT/ Vita Vea (Washington)
The pursue of Ndamukong Suh showed their priority of improving the interior. Freak athlete for a man his size.
- Miami Dolphins: CB/ Denzel Ward (Ohio State)
The defense needs improvement. Ward is the best pure cover corner in the draft.
- Buffalo Bills: QB/ Lamar Jackson (Louisville)
Explosive. Once becomes a complete pocket passer, watch out… He didn’t win the Heisman for no reason
- Washington Redskins: DT/Da’Ron Payne(Alabama)
They had a hard time stopping the run. He should help drastically.
- Green Bay Packers: LB/ Roquan Smith (Georgia)
Packers haven’t had a good defense in a few years. If it wasn’t for Rodgers they would have a lot more losses.
- Arizona Cardinals: S/ Derwin James (FSU)
Matheiu went to Houston in the offseason, this guy will be the perfect replacement
- Baltimore Ravens: WR/ Calvin Ridley (Alabama)
The passing game has been absolutely nonexistent for a few years. Ridley and Crabtree should be a formidable 1-2 punch.
- LA Chargers: CB/ Josh Jackson (Iowa)
The front seven is one of the NFL’s best but secondary could be improved.
- Seattle Seahawks: DE/ Marcus Davenport (UTSA)
The Seahawks have lost a lot of players on defense, time to rebuild with young blood.
- Dallas Cowboys: LB/ Leighton Vander Esch (Boise State)
They’ve needed help defensively for years. He is a tackling machine.
- Detroit Lions: DT/ Taven Bryan
Offense has tools to be top scoring, but Stafford can’t win a shootout every week. Build inside out.
- Cincinnati Bengals: C/ James Daniels (Iowa)
Free agency hasn’t been kind to their O-line, He can be the anchor of the line from the start.
- Buffalo Bills: OL/ Isaiah Wynn
If they stay put they have to take the best offensive lineman available. Wood and Incognito retired, Glenn was traded. Disastrous situation.
- New England Patriots: QB/ Mason Rudolph (Oklahoma State)
Garoppolo is in California now, probably time to find the next one right?
- Carolina Panthers: DE/ Sam Hubbard (Ohio State)
Peppers isn’t getting younger, they will be drafting depth now and successor later.
- Tennessee Titans: EDGE/ Harold Landry (Boston College)
Orakpo and Morgan are getting up there in age. Future rusher for the likes of Luck and Watson.
- Atlanta Falcons: WR/ Courtland Sutton (SMU)
They need depth at this position and defensive line. I doubt they pass on another gamebreaker for Ryan.
- New Orleans Saints: CB/ Jaire Alexander (Louisville)
The defense was solid last season but was it a mirage? It wouldn’t hurt to get depth considering the division.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: LB/ Rashaan Evans (Alabama)
Ryan Shazier won’t play in 2018. If he does come back you could place these two side by side.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: WR/ D.J. Moore (Maryland)
Allen Robinson is in Chicago, Hurns in Dallas, they have to find a true number one target for Bortles.
- Minnesota Vikings: G/ Will Hernandez (UTEP)
They just signed Kirk Cousins to the first guaranteed contract in history, it would behoove them to keep him upright.
- New England Patriots: OT/ Kolton Miller (UCLA)
Nate Solder signed with the Giants so Tom Brady needs a new blind-side protector
- Philadelphia Eagles: DT/ Maurice Hurst (Michigan)
One of the deepest defensive lines got deeper. Hurst falls to the champs because of a heart issue discovered at the combine.